I'll tell you how it was! Student larissa zanluchi at school lal malta

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-10-3 15:43:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Read larissa's statement below, who went on exchange to malta in 2016 together with roda mundo and had an incredible experience. “i'm going to tell you a little about my experience, which was simply incredible! (there goes the text). Exchange in malta – how it all started at first i was going to toronto (canada), but my visa was not approved and with less than a month left until my vacation, i had to change my destination at the last minute. The consultant renata (who is cute and an incredible person) helped me by suggesting other destinations that didn't require a visa and in the end we chose malta (her opinion was important). My husband also helped me make this new decision. I was very upset with the visa denial because everything was already planned and changing destinations at the last minute was not easy.

I thought about giving up, but in the end, i think it couldn't have been better. And honestly? If i could go back, i would have chosen malta from the beginning as my first exchange option. I'm sure it was better than i planned! I believe that things happen when they should happen and if it didn't work out in toronto, it wasn't meant to be (yet). God had something much better in store for me! (laughter) valetta-exchange-in-malta valetta-exchange-in-malta exchange Telegram Number Data in malta – the school from the beginning everything went well regarding the transfer, when i arrived at the airport, accommodation, school and others. The structure of the lal school is very good. The professionals are attentive, willing to help you and the teachers are great! It has a very mixed audience, both young people, adults, and older people too. I took the test on the first day and started at the intermediate level. I studied a lot and trained my english a lot (just because i had a lot of brazilians). I really liked the structure of the day's inn. My room was big and spacious (but not all are like that), my roommate was turkish and good people.

We understand each other very well, we are reserved and friendly, organized people and we respect each other a lot (but that's a matter of luck). The receptionists are attentive and polite. The leisure area is good, however, the only part that may not be as pleasant is the kitchen (as it is shared). It's often messy and full, but i've never had a problem with the food i bought and left in the fridge, as no one touched anything. Sliema-point-shopping-exchange-in-malta sliema-point-shopping-exchange-in-malta another positive point is the location of the hotel, which is very close to the school, just a five-minute walk. Sliema is a very busy area, full of shops, restaurants, bars, shopping malls, squares, the beach, supermarkets and much more! Exchange in malta – the parties most of the clubs are in paceville , which is a very busy area every day, especially on mondays (because schools have a “welcome party”). On weekends, each party has its own particularity and different music rhythms, so it can please all audiences and tastes! Paceville-havana-exchange-in-malta paceville-havana-exchange-in-malta furthermore, you don't pay to enter the clubs, so you can come and go and change clubs all the time, whenever you want. Most of the time, you get coupons at the door of the clubs to collect free drinks.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|宝贝去哪儿 ( 津ICP备2020009811号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 01:01 , Processed in 0.155417 second(s), 18 queries .